Indonesia board game report 2019

I visited Indonesia after GameStart Asia and stayed until the 18th.


Indonesia Comic Con was held on 12th and 13th October in Jakarta. Two board game stores had booths. however, there was no trial table unlike C3 AFA and Popcon Asia last year.


Then I went to two board game stores in Jakarta. Monopolis Board Game Store and Arcanum Hobbies. Monopolis has expanded since last year and has a wider play space.

I bought Waroong Wars there.


Waroong War is a card drafting game that cooks Indonesian cuisine. 
Players draft ingredient cards and complete dishes by collecting the ingredients that the menu card requires.
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/261316/waroong-wars-second-edition

Arcanum Hobbies was almost the same as the last year.


My next article will be a report on China and Shanghai BGM (=Board Game Market). Please look forward to my next article.

Comments

Popular Posts