Japon Brand 2018 preorder starts!

I apologize to you I haven't updated my blog in two months.  I was busy because of moving and traveling to Hong Kong.

Today I will write about Japon Brand which began accepting reservation for new games of 2018 from this August.



Below is a list of new games of Japon Brand.
  • 5 COLORS
  • airship city -Hikosen Toshi-
  • animale tattica
  • EYE MY FAVORITE THINGS
  • FAMILY TRADE 
  • Find Idol! Diggers
  • Forwarder of Xanadu
  • Fruit Friends
  • Halloween Party!
  • HELLTOKEN: REMOTE CONTROL ROBOT
  • KUAN
  • Mayfly
  • MONSTER EMPIRE
  • Richest Rascal
  • school fair cafe club
  • SHIBUYA
  • Story of KIZUNA and “Luciola cruciata”
I have not played all the games, but I have already introduced some games on this blog.


Susumu Kawasaki, the designer of this game is famous for "Master of Rules(ルールの達人)".  He will join Japon Brand after eight years.  


Richest Rascal(最強ガキ大将No.1)


I bought this game at Tokyo Game Market 2017 Autumn.
I've mentioned this game in the interview with NiceGameHub.

The English name of this game was “Strongest Bully” when I published this article, but the English name was changed from the second edition.

Story of KIZUNA and “Luciola cruciata”
Also, this game also puts emphasis on media mix.
Media mix of Japanese board games(Dec 30,2017)


I will write about other games if I have opportunities to play these games.


My next article will probably be a report on Hong Kong board game circumstances.  See you!

Comments

Popular Posts