"Eye My Favorite Things(曖昧フェイバリットシングス)" YouTube Video

I published a video of "Eye My Favorite Things(曖昧フェイバリットシングス)" today.
Eye My Favorite Things gameplay (4 players) | YouTube

For information on "Eye My Favorite Things" please visit this page.
Eye My Favorite Things | BoardGameGeek

I added subtitles as my previous video, but there might be some mistake.  If you find my error, please notify me.  I'll correct it.

My board game report of Indonesia will be published in the next week. Please wait!


Comments

  1. Hello welcome. We are from tristed online gambling site agent who have always provided some of the best and most trusted gambling sites for all of you. Here I will again recommend some online gambling sites that are very worthy for you to try. Because I am sure you will be satisfied if you join this online gambling site that I would recommend.

    If you want to join the site I will recommend to you. please just enter at a collection of the best and most trusted online gambling sites

    after you click on the link earlier then you will automatically go to my website page. This website provides several qq or online poker gambling sites, of course, with the best quality. And even already have a trusted predicate.

    So what are you waiting for and want to find another one. If the best is in front of you. Please join us immediately. We will always guarantee your satisfaction. And we believe you are unlikely to be disappointed. Because many have succeeded in getting what they want. Maybe you yourself understand what I'm talking about, okay?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts