Board games in Thailand

I went to Bangkok, Thailand this October. And I will report on Thai board games. This is my final report of my Trip around Asia from August to October.

Board game stores and cafes 

There are a lot of board game stores in Bangkok. I will show you some pictures.



Ninive Board Game Store
Board game meetings are held every Wednesday.




Stronghold 





Dice Cup
More Than a Game Cafe
Games Together
Inner Circle Board Game Club
Battlefield Bangkok
Boarding Time


Tea Run Fun Toy Board Game Cafe
Throne of Game Cafe

Localization to Thailand

In Thailand, many games are localized to Thailand. Sometimes Thai version has different illustrations. I was surprised that so-called anime-style pictures are spreading in Thailand.

Indie games in ThailandI found some Thai indie games, but there is no English rulebook, so I can't play them yet.
If these games are translated into other languages and spread through the world, how people will feel them? I'm curious about it. 


Comments

Popular Posts