Sorry, I was busy because if my online store "小僧ゲームズ(Kozo Games)"

I'm sorry! I haven't published an article for over four months. Now, I will tell what I did in this period.

I started an online store “小僧ゲームズ(Kozo Games)” which sells Asian games in Japan in June.
Now I’m selling games of 静言思桌游(Jingyansi Board Ganes) in China, Capital Gains Studio in Singapore, and so on.

My article about 静言思桌游(Jingyansi Board Games): 

After this article, 静言思(Jingyansi) published its fifth game 泰山(Taishan) and I am selling it now.

Capital Gains Studio


This October, I will travel three Asian countries, Singapore, Indonesia and China to join conventions and find new games. I'll report on these conventions on this blog. 

I'll show you a list of conventions I will join.
  • Asian Board Games Festival 2019(Singapore)
  • GameStart Asia(Singapore)
  • Indonesia Comic Con(Indonesia)
  • BGM桌游展(Board Game Market)(China)
Please look forward to my report.

Comments

Popular Posts